What Personal Information Does TensorMake Collect?
We may receive and store any information you enter into our website and/or otherwise provide when you use the Services. For example:
• Company name
• Telephone number
• Email address
• Content (text, images, messages, comments or any other kind of content that is not your e-mail address) you may post on our Websites, including blogs available on our Websites
• Information about your company’s interests and potential or actual use of the Platform Services.
How does TensorMake use personal information?
• To communicate with you about your account or transactions with us (including service related announcements) and send you information about features and enhancements on our Website.
• To communicate with you about changes to our policies.
• To communicate with you about your comment to a blog post.
• To personalize content and experiences on our Website.
• To disclose statistics and analytics and other details regarding the use of our Website.
• To optimize or improve our products, services and operations.
• To automatically update the Website on your device.
• To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
• To perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Website.